Nine good reasons for asking Far North Tax Professionals, Kerikeri accountants, to look after your accounting and tax work.
- We are Kerikeri accountants. Our practice is small, which means we can provide a really personal tax and accounting service. There’s no moving work from one staff member to another. You’ll know exactly who you are dealing with.
- We have all the professional accounting qualifications. Added to that, we have many years experience in trust and investment management.
- We work to standards which are appropriate for your situation. Most chartered accountants organise their workloads to “one size fits all” standards. For many small clients this makes unnecessary work, and fees to match.
- We use Xero accounting software in our practice, and suggest it for client use where it’s appropriate. Xero doesn’t suit everyone, but where it does, we are happy to recommend it.
- We use modern communication methods to get information to you quickly.
- We explain things simply. We know some people find accounting and tax mind-boggling, so we try very hard to set out facts in words you use and can understand.
- We do not employ staff or occupy expensive premises. This means we keep our charge-out rate low.
- If you tell us about you and your business or investments, we are happy to give you a quotation based on our experience for similar work, and stick to it. There’ll be no nasty surprises.
- We’re speedy. Even at busy times of the year, we observe a maximum 14 day turnaround time.
To find out more about how we can help you and your business, or your investment income tax problems click here for an overview of our services or contact us directly for more information via the details below.
For more information call Michael Goodchild
Phone: 09 401 6261
Mobile: 027 212 3833